You are in for a treat today.
Let me introduce you to Jeff Carreira. Jeff is a spiritual teacher who has an incredible approach to life and the place of meditation within it.
Jeff has also personally been a huge supporter to me during some difficult moments in my life and helped me take something very scary and turn it into a new a beautiful possibility.
In this, part one of our talk, Jeff shares his insights on meditation and what he calls "The Practice of No Problem." Having followed his teaching for years I can say that this is one of the most powerful and accessible forms of meditation out there.
It is especially applicable for people like us who have very full lives and are trying to live in purposeful ways despite how "busy" we are.
Check out Jeff's website to get access to his free course The Miracle of Meditation
Enjoy this episode and share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comments below.
Have you left me a review yet?
Subscribing as well as positive ratings and reviews helps let iTunes know we are doing good work on the podcast and they turn around and show it to more and more people. If you like the show and want to help us out, here's what to do:
1. Head over to this page and click "View in iTunes".
2. Click the Rate and Reviews tab.
3. Give a star rating (5 stars is always VERY helpful) and leave a review.
4. Subscribe to the podcast while you are there to get automatic updates and episodes before anyone else.
5. Let me know you listened and reviewed my new show on Facebook or Instagram using the hastag #alivewithpurposepodcast